05 February 2018

"Jewish Genealogy," DearMYRTLE Study Group Series, Wednesdays, Feb 7 and 14, 2018


Sign up for my webinar, "Jewish Genealogy," a DearMyrtle Study Group Series, this coming Wednesday, Feb 7 and next Wednesday, Feb 14 at 10:00 A.M., Mountain Time.

This class is geared to those who are not new to genealogy, but who have not researched Jewish ancestors and relatives before. We'll talk about some of the things researchers must be aware of to find success in their studies of Jewish forebears. 

Register Here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NrGX4lRmTPKpsnHS4rG2ug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!