02 November 2014

Join me for "The Jewish Connection: Myth or Reality," 12 Nov 2014

I am excited about my next genealogy research public speaking opportunity. I will be speaking at the Mesa FamilySearch Training Center (464 E. 1st Avenue, Mesa, AZ) at 7 P.M. (Arizona time) on Wednesday, 12 November 2014, giving a talk called, "The Jewish Connection: Myth or Reality." This family history  presentation will be geared for those who may not be Jewish, but who believe they might have some Jewish ancestry. 

For me, the exciting part, aside from creating a new presentation and reaching out to a new audience, is that this presentation will be offered simultaneously as a webinar (for those of you who cannot attend in person) and also recorded for later viewing as a webcast.

If you wish to attend in person (I'd like to meet you!), note that the venue (464 E. 1st Avenue, Mesa, AZ) is in a building one block west of the Mesa Arizona FamilySearch Library.

If you wish to watch live, check out this link: http://www.mesarfhc.org/Webinar.html

If you cannot clear your schedule for this event, consider watching later when the recorded presentation is loaded onto the webcast page.

And while you on that page, note that the Mesa FamilySearch Library has been recording knowledgeable genealogists' presentations for a couple of years and has a nice selection available for your learning pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!