29 June 2014

Jewish Genealogy Bloggers Unite! (at IAJGS)

Last year at the International Association of Jewish Genealogy Societies conference in Boston I blogged about my experiences at the conference and posted  a compendium of other bloggers who were in attendance and blogging about the conference. I plan to do the same this year when IAJGS 2014 is held in Salt Lake City, Utah from 27 July - 1 August.

If you are a Jewish genealogy blogger and plan to attend the Salt Lake City conference, please let me know so I can be sure to include you in this year's posts. 

In addition, let me know if you would like to have a get-together with other friendly, like-minded bloggers during the conference. You may leave a comment on this post, or contact me via email at gilah(at sign)cox.net.

Hope to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Count me in.
    allmyforeparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily, I will be there as well. Please keep me posted and I would love to meet with you all if my schedule permits it ;-)

    Daniel Horowitz
    blog.myheritage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Daniel. I'll let you know if anything is planned.

      Delete

Comments on posts are always welcome but will be approved before posting. I actually prefer to just let people comment without going through this rigmarole, but I've recently had to delete some posts that I had not vetted before publication. So, please don't be offended. I love to hear from you!